Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rejections mails that I received.

Hi , Thank you for contacting me... I enjoyed reading your profile and email...but I think we have a "real-time" communication issue..and I will not be able to meet you. I want to wish you much GOOD LUCK in life and in your search!

good answer..hahaha...but sorry we would not be a match...take care and good luck fishing

Thanks for the warm welcome.... I need to revise my age criteria.... I really am in cougar mode.... I don't think I would date anyone over 40 now, and that's pushing it. I don't want to date any more guys that remember the '60's and give me a hard time for not knowing stuff that happened before I was born (not that you would do that). Good luck. Cheers,

Hi, Thank you for your e-mail. I read your profile but don't see a connection. All the best to you,


Hi, Thank you for your interest in my profile. Unfortunately, it's not a match for me. I wish you well in your search!

....you are totally right, - men and women are very different. I really apologize if your feeling was hurt. I tried to be honest. So I believe that I owe you some explanations. It is very simple. I’m still not healed from my recent relationship and don’t want to get serious at this moment. Imho, it wouldn’t be right to meet again because it might hurt. You’re very sweet guy, and your e-mail about rain-ticket was so touchy. Take care

Thank you for your interest. I am a tall girl and because I often wear heels, I have a height requirement. I hope you'll find what you are looking for.

Hi: Thanks for the note. The woman in the picture with me is my Grandma and I became a vegetarian because I love animals. I'm not sure if you were interested in my profile or just wanted to ask me those questions. If you are, I wanted to thank you very much for your interest but I am on the short side and was looking for someone who was much closer to my height and lived closer by. Sincerely,

thank you for the nice note. i don't think we're a match but i wish you all the best in your search...

Thank you for your note. The fit is wrong for me but I wish you all the best.

Why? Why is adventures of the hearts "usually" viewed as 2 locks and 2 keys??? I find that ridicules and that the word adventure itself does not imply locks or keys. Why should a heart be locked up? Why is it the person of the opposite sex can only be the one to unlock the heart. There are many ways to feel and love and be open to love and life and have nothing to do with locks and keys. I have no idea where you get your ideas from what I wrote but they are definitely coming from you and not me. You are not even close to what I am saying. And I dont care if the guy has ever been married or not. I wish you the best and good luck in your search.

Thanks (-: Have a great day and good luck here

Thank you, but no thank you. My best to you!

Nice to meet you. I host corporate cooking videos. I started seeing someone but thanks for your interes. take care.

Hi, thank you for your email. I looked at your profile and although you seem like a really good person, I can tell that we wouldn't be a match. Best of luck in your search!

Thank you so much for writing - however I don't feel we're a match. Best of luck with your search..

thank you for your interest but i don't think we're a match. best of luck.

I e-mailed you earlier and told you we're not a match. Please stop viewing my profile. Thank you and best of luck.

good luck to yu, ___! my ears?!! that is a first!!

i really do not what you are saying here, but I feel very strongly about this subject. Children, and Young adults in divorce are so damaged at the core level of what could have been a healthy existence, and most adults, parents, ect, refuse to look at it and take fault. It is beyond narcissistic, It is pathetic . I can see thought with your e-mail your attempt to manipulate your words to make it appear as though I know nothing through lack of experience, unfounded. What I do know is who i was raised by, what I do know is my five best friends that two come from divorce and out of the five those are the two that have the most problems. What I do know is that because of my loving aware, giving, selfless parents, I have become the same and wish not to be involved with anyone that cannot be present in love. I am healthy minded and have no desire to fix, rescue, or even be a part of HUMPTY DUMPTY,,, and in los angels? there are so many of these men that the wall they sit on is so full they have to keep building more of them. I do believe you are one of those men. I do believe that your obsessive emails are over the top and shows that you are really just another la guy with baggage and issues.

thank you for the note, but i don't see us as a match. good luck in your search.

sorry, i was looking for someone for you my friend that is closer to your age, 'name' , she is cute, 111-111-1111 good luck on your search

Thank you but I don't think so...I like taller men...

Hi - Thanks for your email, I don't think we're a match.

Hi - thanks for the msg. Ive started dating someone. good luck to you.

Hi, , Thank you for your kind note. I don't think that we are a match, but I'm very flattered for your note. Thanks very much and best of luck to you,

Hi , My friend who is hanging out on my Jdate account noticed you IM'd me...I want to let you know I've started to see someone and I'd like to see how it goes. Best,

Thank you but I am seeing someone right now. Thanks.

Thanks greatly for the contact, - Unfortunately, I don't believe we are a good match - wishing you good luck.

Thanks. for your IM, I do not think we could be a match, courtesy seems to be a lost art so I will conclude with saying goo luck

Thank you for e-mailing me but and speaking Spanish to me but I do not think we are a match.

You have contacted me in the past. If you read my profile you would have seen that I don't respond to IMs. Regardless, although I am flattered, I simply don't think we are a match. Good luck with your pursuit.

Thanks for your questions, I think we have different approaches. Best of luck to you

Noticed you are divorced, have kids and dont drink. I am looking for a man w/o children and who drinks and comes from the planet earth Good luck

sorry. not interested

thanks for the email. I thinkwe are looking for different things. good luck.

Hi, Thanks for your note. I don't think we are a match. I wish you all the best.

.. thank you for the sweet email... but I don't think we are a match... Good Luck with your search.. there is a lucky girl out there for you! Best,

Hi! Thanks for contacting me. After reviewing your profile it seems to me that we would not be a good match for a life-lasting relationship. Best wishes for your happiness!

Thank you for your interest but I don't think we are a match.

thanks for your interest but I don't think we make a good match. no offense and good luck in your search.

Hi, I am 'name', nice to meet you. Can we chat about your profile?-- Reply -- No we can't -- Message - Why? --- Reply --- Because I said so. -- (After that she bloked futher comunications).

Hi , You seem like a very sweet guy. I don't think we're a fit though. I still very much want to have a family and am also looking for someone a bit closer to my age. But I do wish you the best of luck.

Hi: though i think we may not be compatible spiritually i am open to communicating.

Hi, Nice to meet you and thank you for your kind words. I just started seeing someone that I met here on jdate. I am not good at the "dating" scene, I prefer to get to know one person at a time. I appreciate your interest, and if things do not work I will let you knowThanks again

no thanks

thank you for taking the time to read my profile and writing me. I don't think we're a good match, but good luck to you. You seem very nice.

Hi, Thank you for the lovely email, and for actually taking the time to read my entire profile! However, I currently just started dating someone and want to see how it works out before I meet anyone else. I will save you under my "Favorites", and maybe we can meet later.

Yes It's possible to promise eternal love. I found my great love on JDate and I wish you the same. You must believe!!!!!

thank you for your interest, but i am not interested.

Thanks for your note. The fit is not right for me, but I wish you all the very best in your search.

Hi, Thank you for sending me such a nice e-mail, but I recently met someone on JDate and want to give it a chance. Thank you again for taking the time to write to me, and I wish you the best of luck.

Hi,. Thank you for your friendly message. I appreciate your interest but just started dating someone and want to see how it goes. Best of luck in finding a lovely lady--online and off. Regards,

Hi, thank you for your email. Scrabble in Spanish, you WIN!! I am in NY and am travelling quite a bit going forward -- this is an unusually crazy time workwise until the fall. I am not really a great candidate at this moment as I am not really available. I do appreciate your email and effort regardless.

Hi, I don't think we'd be a good match, but I wish you the best.

thank you for your interest- i am currently dating someone. Best

Hi, Thank you for the email, but I don't think that we would be a good match...good luck...

Thank you for your kind e-mail. However, I don't feel that we have enough in common to pursue further communications. The best to you.

thanks for the interest but based on your profile I don't think it's a match. Good luck

Hello ... thank you for your email... I am thinking that you live a bit to far for me thank you

Hi, Thank you so much for your note. At this time I am not interested.

Thanks for your interest, but I don't think we'd be a good match.

You look sweet but unfortuntely we are not for each other. Good luck!

That was so nice of you to write me. I've been otherwise engaged from internet "dating" and am sorry for the delay. Also, after much thought, have decided to try to work things out with my SO. Good luck on this site. I hope you get the fresh start you deserve, and I'm very flattered to be compared to Woody Allen.

Thanks for your note, but I'm afraid I don't think we are a good match. Good luck with your search.

Thanks for the kind words! U 2 sound up beat and positive, but you live too far away! Good luck!

Hello. Thanks for your nice email. Good guess, but he is my brother's son. I appreciate your email and rather than not respond, I wanted to let you know that I don't feel a sense of chemistry here. I'm sure you prefer honesty rather than dishonesty or not receiving a response. Take care and again, thanks for your kind words. Sincerely,

I appreciate your email. Unfortunately, I don't feel there is a match.

thanks for the note - i don't think we would be a good match but i appreciate the contact... and i'm a therapist!! good luck - to all of us!

Hi- Thank you for your email. Although I am flattered, I just don't think we are a match. Good luck in your pursuit.

Thanks, but I don't think we're a match.

"Hi , Appreciate your message. Unfortunately I'm dealing with a seriously ill family member out of state and this is not a good time ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ‚š"‚*ˆ'd021 0ú‘‘2’ :’B’ J’R’Z’’ ’ b 0100 P  Â2007:10:02 "

Gracias pour your message. However, I am leaving Los Angeles (as noted in my profile) and I am not interested in meeting anyone here. Best wishes to you and happy new year.

Thanks, but I don't feel we are a match. Good luck to you.

Hi and thanks for the interest but it isn't a match for me. Best of luck to you..

Hi, thanks for the note.... I am taking a break from dating right now. Good luck to you on your quest...

Thanks for your contact. I don't think we are a match. I do appreciate your contact. Wishing you the very best.

Thanks so much for your kind email. At this time I don't think it's a match. I wish you luck in your search.

Sorry, I never wrote you back. I should have just said that I don't think we'd make a good match. Good luck to you.

I guess I can't pretend I didn't hear you. After looking at your profile I don't think we are a match. However, I do wish you the best of luck. Thanks so much for your reply to my profile.

Hi.... THank you for your message. My kids are in college. I appreciate the compliments but I'm not interested at this time.... Thanks and good luck !!

Thank you for taking the time to say hi. I am flattered at your interest, but I don’t think we’re a match. Best wishes and good luck!

Hello, Thank for writing. However, I would have to decline. Thanks again,

I wish you all the very best with your fresh start... sounds like u deserve it... We all do. I am leaving now for Mexico for a while so its just hard to meet new people for me now, mucho suerte

Hi....thanks for your email....but we have a big age gap. Thanks for connecting....all the best!

Thank you... I wish you the very best...take care

Hello, Sorry I did not respond to you, I am not sure someone who seems to be as religious as you are would be a good combination for me. Although I respect your convictions, I am not at all religious.

thank you for your interest, only, i do not feel that we are a match...only my very best...

Thanks for responding to my questions and telling me more about yourself. I don't think we would make a good match. I can understand why becoming a traditional Jew after years of being an atheist may be attractive. We are all suffering from the alienation of this inhuman world. And we are all trying to find ways to make our lives meaningful. I wish you the best in your search.

Yo hablo muy bien ,...mas o menos. Tengo uno novio ahora,pero gracias. Buena Suerte!

you sound very nice, but for right now I have just started an "exclusive" relationship with someone (from jdate) and am not really dating other people. I wish you luck!

Thank you for your interest, but I don't think we have that much in common. Good luck in your search.

As stated in my profile, if you think it is a long list you are definitively not my type why? because humans have more than 30 characterisitcs to be defined with, otherwise they are a)undefined, while I'm looking for a mature self-assured MAN, b)have such a low level of self esteem that a couple of words get their envy going c)they have a cultural reference of pre-concieved gender stuff that are what I call garbage. As stated in my profile: I know guys who have all that and even more, so as stated in my profile: you had no reason to contact me. bad joke gone awry. got blocked


Thank you, but I don't think we're a match. Best of luck.

Hello! I speak a bit of Spanish but not fluently. I have met someone and I'm pursuing this relationship. I wish you the best of luck. You seem very nice!

Thank you for your message. I admire the changes you made. However, we are not a match. Best wishes in your new country.

Hello, Thank you for your mail, but I am currently dating someone.

Thank you for your e-mail, but I prefer to date men who are taller. Good luck to you.

thanks for the note and in all honesty, I am not comfortable with someone who is so far away from being officially divorced. Good luck with your search and your English. You seem like a very nice man with a lot to offer. Take care.

sorry, I dont date separated man.

Thank you for your kind email and your honesty. I do fear you may not be in the right list for me. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Thanks, but I don't believe that we're going to be a match. Best of luck in your search all the same and please excuse the delayed response. I ust reoined.

Thanks for your kind note, I am now living in Sydney, Australia at the moment. I wish you all all the best.

You sound like a very nice man, but I'm afraid I don't date men who are separated. I understand your unique situation, but when I meet the right person for the next chapter of my life, I want us to be able to get married, and I wouldn't want to wait so long for that. I hope you find the right person. Blessings,

Thank you for your note, but I feel that we are not a match. While I have no timeline for getting remarried someday, I have had some negative experiences with men who are separated. I hope you can understand. Best wishes to you.

Hello and Happy New Year, I appreciate your taking the time to write and say hello. I am still desiring to have children....crazy as it may sound.... I wish you all the best.


Thank you for the note. Your question is no problem. I would ideally like to have children, and it sounds like you aren't looking to have more kids. I wish you luck in your search. I'm sure you will meet someone wonderful. Take care.

igualmente a usted y a su familia gracias por el e mail pero no creo que hay match entre usted y yo mucha suerte en su busqueda..

'not good enough'. excuse me -- coming from a guy who looks like you, who the hell are you to judge a pretty girl and decide that one of her photos isn't to your liking?? small minded, chauvinistic, and ugly... wonder why you're single at 46. what a schmuck. ;) thank you but plenty of great guys think all the photos are not only attractive, but authentic and REAL. my advice to you is look for someone who might find YOU attractive, stop worrying about the pretty young gals... we don't need your advice. and you're not out of my age range. just my intelligence range. jeez. :) good luck lonely.

Thank you for the nice email, though it was a little hard to understand. Rather than not respond, I wanted to let you know that I don't see a match here but certainly wish you well here on Jdate.

Thank you for such a nice note. I really appreciate what you wrote. I have to be honest that I don't feel this is the right match for me. I hope you understand.


bothering me. I am not interested in you. STOP!

I appreciate your writing me, however I don't feel we'd be compatible. I wish you luck with your search elsewhere.


I think you e-mailed me as it says here on the page however I don't know how to read it. I apolgize however I'm not actually interested in dating currently. I'm doing some research and therefore became a temporary member. Good luck.

You are right, I am not interested. Good luck to you.

Hello, Thanks for the message but I don't feel as if we have a lot in common. I appreciate the note.

Thanks for writing, but I'm not interested. Best of luck to you.

thank you but I am not looking to meet anyone right now...Have fun

Just read your Profile and see that you are separated and not yet divorced. I do not want to date someone who is still legally married. Wishing you all the best of luck.

hi .. i am sorry but i am seeing somebody already ,, but thanks anyways

yes its my "ideal" but, thank you for try.

Thank you so much for contacting me. I don't think we make a good match but I do wish you the best of luck.

http://www.vendeservicios.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment